Women into Leadership Healthcare -22 March 2017
Tue 20 Dec 2016
MiP supports this unique conference which will explore the role of women in healthcare leadership and offer practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career in times of change.
Despite making up an overwhelming majority of the healthcare workforce, women remain significantly underrepresented in senior leadership jobs. We still have some way to go before we achieve gender-balanced leadership teams that truly represent the populations they serve.
Women into Leadership Healthcare will help you to:
- Identify the leadership challenges and opportunities for women in health and social care today
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to become effective leaders
- Understand the skills and qualities needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in health and social care
- Create a lasting personal network of women leaders who are bringing about change across the health and social care landscape
Speakers include MiP national officer Jo Spear and former MiP chair Zoeta Manning; Sheree Axon, director of organisational change at NHS England; NHS Providers chair Gill Morgan and Paul Deemer, head of diversity and inclusion at NHS Employers. As well as MiP, the conference is supported by the NHS England Women’s Network.
MiP members can book a place at Women into Leadership Healthcare for £195 + VAT, a third off the standard rate. For further details and to book, visit the Women into Leadership website.